/story/114288/love-beyond-reality
Love Beyond Reality | Penana
arrow_back
Love Beyond Reality
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Submission Closed
Love Beyond Reality
Anne De Biville
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (6)

WILL HAVE PRIZES

This is for the writer with immense imagination. This time, the contest will have prompts as guides for the writers for their stories. 


Requirements to be eligible for the contest:

An interesting Fantasy Story with a minimum of  1,000 (1k) and a maximum of 2,500 (2.5 k) words.

Works entered must be WRITTEN BY YOU, and not in any way, plagiarised. Works must be new (written within the contest duration) 

The main character can be any gender, sexuality, or race. 

Also, note that good grammar will have high points. Even if the story fitted the requirements, there would only be a low chance of winning for the story if it has wrong punctuation, improper use of words, and most importantly, the separation of paragraphs. One paragraph must have a different subject that focuses on the other. It doesn't matter if the other one is shorter, and the other one is longer. 


The contest will end after three weeks. After the contest duration, Anne with the particular judge will read the stories one by one and the winner will be announced a week after. The best book wins and will be given a chance to be continued for a whole novel, it will be given a well-deserved book cover and banner to use. Anne will also serve as an editor for this winner. The Placers for this contest will also be free to place their work on other platforms and will be guided there by Anne. 

Winner and the prizes

Champion (Master Architect of Love Magic)

Cover, Promotional Banner, 

Chance for the book to be continued into a Novel

Editing Service 

2nd Place (Expert in Love Potion Making) 

Cover, Banner

Chance for the book to be continued into a novel

3rd Place

Cover, Banner


[ SPECIAL PRIZES]

Another Chance (Honorable Mentions)

This list will have at least one work from each genre prompts. 


WRITING PROMPTS

WEREWOLF

Luna meets Alpha 

Troubled, Rejected Luna finds her Alpha. 

Outcast of the Pack 

Rejected Mc's life is about to take a turn. 

Wolf in Blood 

Mc discovers she is actually a wolf, the morning before an important event, (prom, etc.) And that night is when the full moon sets and where her true colors show.


VAMPIRE

A Harem of Lovestruck Vampires

Mc wakes up in the middle of the night, in a stranger's arms atop her apartment, and finds other strangers fighting under that same roof. Life for the Mc will never be the same. 

The Vampire and his/her Hunter. 

The mc (can be either the vampire or the hunter) falls in love with his/her prey.

Secrets are hidden in the blood

The mc has her feelings crushed after finding out her lover is actually a vampire - the creature that killed her siblings/parents. 


LOVE BEYOND REALITY

Man x Ghost

Princess x Beast

Man x Demon

Demon x Angel 


That's it for the Prompts. Aside from what is listed above, you are free to create your own kind of Love beyond Reality. For this Contest, we will have Three (3) judges. 

-Yours Truly

-Xyr (also the cover designer for the winners.) @call_me_xyr

-Nika (guide for the challengers)


Good luck.







Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 33 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.