/story/113297/monster-in-between/?v=mobile&load=0
Monster in Between | Penana
arrow_back
Monster in Between
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Monster in Between
CAU
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

In a world filled with people with extraordinary powers, they still live, have wars and conflicts, and commit heinous crimes and actions against one another. 

A person calls Sam Trezo with extraordinary mind-reading powers has considered creating a world where everyone can understand each other by sharing their ability with the entire world.

yet the chaotic nature of humanity makes him buried has thought because if everyone can read each other's mind then every evil will be exposed without consent. Would then even become a more chaotic hell.

By doing this it might even destroy the basis of social structure yet deep down he craves to see that happen.

throughout his life, he met a girl call Molly with a tragic past and wants live by her side for the rest of his life by then he create a happy family with her.

he achieved his goal no matter what it takes even committing crimes just to be with her.

after finding his happiness, he gave up his Ideal, and focus on living for his precious family. But nothing lasts forever a group of mysterious organization agents who took interest in his ideal confront him and his family with blackmail off their previous crime evidence, forcing him to join the organization in hopes of achieving the goal Sam's once had.


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 7 hours 26 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.