/story/112996/no-mercy-amulet-1/toc
No Mercy (Amulet #1) | Penana
arrow_back
No Mercy (Amulet #1)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
No Mercy (Amulet #1)
JoJo
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"Only the weak show mercy."

In a world of narcissism and discrimination where Holders are taught to never show magnanimity, Ivy Pearls flees her death-dealing kingdom in dread and hostility, only to come back three years later to finish what should have ended centuries ago.

                    _________ ׂׂૢ་༘࿐

With the Holders known for their great capacities and jamborees and the Powerless beings unable to go a day without being spat on, being born without an Amulet has been labelled to be, without a doubt, the worst thing that could ever occur in a being's life.

After witnessing and encountering a perturbing series of executions, adversities, and loneliness as an ungifted child, which hauls her over the edge and causes her to flee the kingdom, Ivy Pearls comes back for vengeance. Now, not only is she despised, but millions of Holders are demanding for her head.

Yet, for Ivy's devilish plot to work, she must put her trust in thirteen other students who are just as troubled and insistent as she is. So, what happens when trust is the one thing she's lacking? Fourteen adolescent children. How are they meant to save one kingdom, let alone the entire continent, when they can hardly save themselves from their barbaric fates?


Note: The main relationship in this book is straight, but there will be side gay ships/couples that'll be just as important, which is why the book is also tagged boyxboy and girlxgirl.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 19 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.