/story/112948/wait-i-wrote-that-a-collection-of-old-horrific-stories/?v=mobile
Wait! I Wrote That? (A Collection of Old, Horrific Stories) | Penana
arrow_back
Wait! I Wrote That? (A Collection of Old, Horrific Stories)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Wait! I Wrote That? (A Collection of Old, Horrific Stories)
Viktoria Fyodorova
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

|7X FEATURED · SPOLIGHT STORY|

Saddened by her lonely life, a little girl named Victoria Christie uses her inventive imagination to write stories. Now that she's an older individual, she must find a way to share her tale with the world.

***

Victoria Christie never expected to be a writer, but everything changed in 4th grade when she annoyed her mother at a barber shop. She told Victoria to write in her school notebook, which sparked her daughter's life-long passion for writing.

Now, many years later, Victoria is eager to share her story-through an interactive novel that showcases how her writing has changed overtime and what hardships she faced in order to keep her island of personality-especially after her brother's unfortunate death in 2021.

With the power of writing and her brother's legacy about her becoming a successful author, will Victoria's old stories spark the interest of an audience? Will they interact with her and tell her how her incomplete pieces should end, or will Victoria forever remain an undiscovered author?

This is an anthology of my old stories. Most are incomplete, so it's up to my audience to decide how they should end. This is the story of how I became Viktoria Fyodorova.

Let the cringe begin!

***

What You'll Find in This Book:

1.) 35 fun-filled chapters of my oldest stories.

2.) 11 short memoir stories--no more than 1,000 words each--that share the most important times of my writing career.

3.) A whole overview of my history as a writer!

4.) There's also a bonus chapter about how this memoir came to be!


2nd Draft


Genre (s): Creative Nonfiction/Coming-of-Age, with a touch of Magical Realism.

Word Count: 200,000-250,000

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 18 hours 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.