/story/112943/messummer/?v=mobile&load=0
Messummer | Penana
arrow_back
Messummer
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
Messummer
Viktoria Fyodorova
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

|5X FEATURED · AMBYS 2022 WINNER!| 

Messummer's life changes when a futuristic boy stumbles into her ancient world. She must now help him front to his own time before his love for dinosaurs traps him forever.

                                                                                                  ***

Ever since her father's death, Messummer has wanted nothing more than to prove she can survive in her fragile world. She decides to enter her valley's Great Flying Race as a rite of passage. It’s a race only the bravest flyers attend. While Messummer is preparing for it one day, she meets a creature she has never seen before. His name is Daniel Matton. He stumbles into her world after a malfunction with something called a "time machine".

Fascinated by this new species, Messummer kidnaps him (not that Dan has much of a choice) and takes him on a journey like none other. Of course, that’s only after Dan concludes she’s not going to eat him.

Just when it seems like the two friends' connection is growing, disaster strikes. What starts off as a bonding experience is now a fight for survival.

Will Messummer and Dan escape the horrendous Tyrannosaurus Rex, or will the 11.0-magnitude earthquake swallow them before he can even try to kill them? Will Messummer find the courage to tell Dan who she truly is? Will Dan ever return front to his own time?

Above all, is their friendship going to survive the calamity?

                                                                                                   ***

4th Draft

Word Count: 7,000-7,500


🏆 Winner | Dinosaur/Prehistoric Stories | The Amby Awards 2022!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 34 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.