/story/111593/what-are-we-now/toc
What Are We Now? | Penana
arrow_back
What Are We Now?
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
On Break
What Are We Now?
geeky_greeky_nerd
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (16)

It's been six years since Jaclyn Tsai has seen her primary school friend, Nicholas Murphy. That is until she runs into him at her high school's Homecoming football game. Jaclyn isn't expecting him to recognize her, much less talk to her, but as soon as he places her name, Nick's mind is flooded with old memories of her.

Nick is determined to not let Jaclyn slip through his grasp, so when she texts him, he doesn't waste one second to start rekindling their friendship. The more time they spend together, the closer they get and more questions about their lost moments without each other are answered.

Things take a turn when life throws Jaclyn a curveball, and she has to learn how to cope with it. She shuts down and builds a barrier around herself, not letting anyone in. Just like that, Nick loses her again, and he has to coax her out of the deep hole she's hidden herself in.

Their rollercoaster relationship is filled of uncertainties and questions, but the most prominent one—the one they never bring up—is What are we now?

Show Comments (4)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 19 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.