/story/110063/twist-turn/toc
Twist & Turn | Penana
arrow_back
Twist & Turn
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Twist & Turn
Ambivalent_Ace
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Nothing is peaceful in a world that is always in a cycle of war. There will be twists and turns here and there; and nevertheless, the races there aren't going ot be nice to one another.
Roa is the planet's name as its inhabitants are not quite sure about one another.
Humans once ruled over this planet alone until they discovered creatures that could shapeshift with powers beyond their understanding. So, they took a friendly approach to them by declaring war with their capture methods towards The Folks. 
The war between humans and The Folks has been going on for centuries on end. Some hide while others fight for their entire race. However, it seems like they are on the brink of extinction with how much humans want to capture and get rid of them. Though, will that happen in the near future with the chosen folk for the job?

Read alongside characters who will journey through their stories with the main plotline riding along with them.

---

This story was created out of an old roleplay with an ex-friend years ago, I have replaced every of their oc with my own so it wouldn't be seen as copying their OCs. (and possibly redone the entire plotline in it that strayed so far from the original roleplay) 

I hope anyone who comes across this finds this story interesting to their liking, if not, then it's alright.

>>>>>> STORY IS ON HIATUS <<<<<<<

Hope you guys enjoy my work! ^^

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 15 hours 33 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.