/story/108238/the-reboot/?v=mobile
The Reboot | Penana
arrow_back
The Reboot
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
The Reboot
Ell.ie
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Noah Hart and Theodore Garner could not be more different.

Their similarities start and end with their gradually-ending senior year at Woodside High School, a place where they walk the halls in a perfectly happy completely-ignoring-each-other manner.

As a half-Japanese trans kid living in Georgia, Noah has his own whirlwind of issues on the daily… and he certainly doesn’t need Theo and his “band of goons” adding to the mix.

Theo is eagerly awaiting a lacrosse scholarship at a college where he’s free from his predictably overwhelming parents.

But when the country is plunged into a sudden shut down due to a monstrous solar storm, their issues become very similar.

Despite how nauseating the idea is to both of them, Noah and Theo find themselves forced to cooperate in order to survive after stumbling into one another amidst an apocalyptic America… but the change in feelings was certainly not mandatory.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.