/story/105158/the-silent-kiss/toc
The Silent Kiss | Penana
arrow_back
The Silent Kiss
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
The Silent Kiss
Arianna Courson
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

WHAT IF THE PERFECT PRINCE FELL FROM THE SKY 

AND SHE WANTS TO THINK HE’S A MONSTER 

Ella: 

His name is Prince Blake the Second, but he wants me to call him just Blake. 

I want to hate him... I want to resist him... but he knows what to say to keep me close... How is this possible? He knows things about me that no one else does. He’s been watching me for quite a while. 

I should hate him... He pretty much kidnapped me against my will. But there’s something about him that I just can’t let go... Something deep in those green eyes... Those eyes that turn red when I’m in danger... What is it that he’s hiding from me? 

Blake: 

Her name is Isabella Magaroth, but everyone calls her Ella. 

I know she tries to shove me aside, but I know what she needs. She doesn’t want to trust me, but I gain it eventually. 

I know everything she thinks, everything she wants. I had to wait for years... YEARS until I had motive to take her out of her house... She put up quite a fight, too. I don’t really care, though. Because now she’s mine... And there’s nothing anyone can do about it.  

I will make sure that no one hurts her again. 


THIS BOOK IS ONLY A PREVIEW. READ THE FULL VERSION ON AMAZON.

Cover art by Kharchenko_irina7

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 31 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.