/story/104789/burn-it-down/?v=mobile
Burn It Down | Penana
arrow_back
Burn It Down
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Burn It Down
Esfandiar C. Hale
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (50)

Greetings bros, foes, gals and pals!

Now, this story came out of nowhere. Well, it came from somewhere but it was quite sudden. Esfandiar C. Hale's blog, issue #18, it's about her wanting to burn her grandfather's house down. If you check the comment section then you would find out how this story came life. 

To sum it up: It's Esfandiar's fault.  

Esfandiar : And Kama's! He was the one who wanted to write a whole ass book about it! 

Mira : Nah mate, this is on you. You're the one that wanted to burn down a house first. 

Kama : Look, all I’m saying is that as a scholar it’s my job to record everything that happens. You are the one who wanted to burn it down. And rob that bank. . . 

Berry : ​​​​​​​Dude I just wanted to be the driver

Twain : ​​​​​​​Can we all stop arguing so I can go blow something up?

Esfandiar : ಠ_ಠ 



Hope you enjoy this beautiful baby we call - 'Burn It Down'. 


You guys can also check out our blog for 'Burn It Down'. The blog includes character profiles, visual representations of the characters, specials, extras, a possible Q&A session with the characters and many more! 


~ Writers ~   

Esfandiar C. Hale

Nicholas Scriptor

Mira

MarkTwain 2.0 

Rampant Strawberry 

Show Comments (12)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 31 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.