/story/101992/the-non-canon-gironashi?v=mobile
The Non-Canon Gironashi | Penana
arrow_back
The Non-Canon Gironashi
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
G
The Non-Canon Gironashi
The Yobanashi Girouette
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (325)

Another blog? Really? So, what’s the point of this one?

I’m so glad you asked(?)

Basically, my main blog is intended to be something I post in between projects as part of keeping up my weekly release cycle; in other words, I still hold them to a certain degree of writing standard, and try to make them about neutral, writing-based topics.

But what about the other stuff? The music/lyrics recommendations? The opinion pieces? The “about me”s? The memes?

That’s where this comes in. This is where I'll release all the not-particularly professional things I wanna post about. Thus, these won’t count towards my weekly posting goal, and will follow the completely irregular schedule of “approximately whenever I feel like it”.

[Trigger warning]: Pretty much everything is fair game here. I try to keep my non-writing related opinions outta my main presence, so this is where you’ll find anything like that, which may include any number of triggering topics. Fortunately, I also recognize opinions are pretty boring. As my uncle Basil said, “opinions are like buttholes; everyone has one, and nobody wants to hear about yours”. In light of that, I’ll try to limit it to those opinions of mine that I consider unique, or at least uncommon. I would say though, if you are the sort of person that generally does check trigger warnings before reading, I kindly advise you to check out my more professional blog instead. :)

If for some reason that didn’t make you close right outta this blog already, welcome to The Non-Canon Gironashi, enjoy your stay (^-^)d

Show Comments (11)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 25 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.