/story/100017/supremeo-vol-1-trials-of-the-machine-king/toc
SUPREMEO vol.1 Trials Of The Machine King | Penana
arrow_back
SUPREMEO vol.1 Trials Of The Machine King
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Completed
SUPREMEO vol.1 Trials Of The Machine King
Jeffrey
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (5)

During the aftermath of the 100 year war. Which led to the planet's armed forces toppling its monarch. Elias Caine, the worlds smartest man and greatest engineer has been working hard on rebuilding the damaged land that the war touched over the past 100 years. Some would say he helped make that damage. He'd maybe even agree. Well see, he's made weapons for that monarch for years against his own will. And has been trying to cleanse himself of that sin ever since. The problem is maintaining peace and normalcy requires more patience in this world and not all people have the same patience as Elias. A scramble of power and a arms race of thievery and greed happen every day with unsuspecting attacks. And new threats rise everyday to take their shot at being the next monarch. Those who fail become criminals of the underworld. Which is why the world government offers Elias a contract every month to defend themselves. And he turns it down every month in fear of his ideas being stolen. The planet hasn't experienced peace like this for quite some time in the past 100 years. However with peace also comes crime and corruption. quarreling ideas of maintaining that peace also provide a problem for Elias. In this new world as the population of criminals, wanna be warlords, and monarchs rise up. How long can Elias play the peacekeeper and let his friends do the fighting until he decides its time to fight back?

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 hours 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.