/story/154671/roosevelt-s-agent-the-dawn-of-the-oss-a-world-war-2-espionage-story/toc
Roosevelt's Agent: The Dawn of the OSS, a World War 2 espionage story | Penana
arrow_back
Roosevelt's Agent: The Dawn of the OSS, a World War 2 espionage story
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Roosevelt's Agent: The Dawn of the OSS, a World War 2 espionage story
JesterheadJohnSnow
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Meet John Elliot ,  a college athlete in his senior year whose life takes  a dramatic turn when he gets approached by a group of mysterious and enigmatic men claiming to be sent by President Franklin Delano Roosevelt himself.  John is selected to spearhead of the country's newest pet project, the rise of the US's own intelligence network. Sent to Europe and Africa as the Second World War spreads its  flames to all corners of the globe, John links up with the French Underground led by scholar Jean Guehenno as Roosevelt's aide to their European allies without the Americans putting their fingerprints on it and being discrete to avoid  breaking their vow of neutrality. Things go smoothly until  a new and formidable peril emerges. The Nazis become aware of the presence of an American agent on European soil and send their most lethal enforcer, Reinhard Heydrich's second in command, the SS assassin  Sven Kraul, to neutralize this threat to their empire. In this dangerous game of cat and mouse, will John be able to outwit the Axis powers or will he come under the paws of the Third Reich's Eisenmann, who's specialty is to stamp out seditious factions?  Join John Elliot, a young jock from Broomfield, Colorado, as he leads the efforts of the pilot program of the first American international spy network against the world's greatest threat to freedom.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 17 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.