/story/154619/seventy-sixer-a-turncoat-s-revolutionary-redemption-tale/toc
Seventy-Sixer: A Turncoat's Revolutionary Redemption Tale | Penana
arrow_back
Seventy-Sixer: A Turncoat's Revolutionary Redemption Tale
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Seventy-Sixer: A Turncoat's Revolutionary Redemption Tale
JesterheadJohnSnow
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Ever since he was a young boy,  British school teacher Thomas Parrish looked up to his father, who had served in the British army as a dragoon , and had desired to follow his example and serve as well. Having already enlisted and moved up the ladder in the ranks to a captain, Thomas is currently serving in the colony of Massachusetts in Boston. Having distinguished himself in the 7 year war, he hoped to earn further merits and most importantly, his father's validation, but all of that went out the window once he witnessed the true colors of the redcoats.  Undertaking the difficult resolve to defect to the rebellion with the assistance of the Sons of Liberty, Thomas finds his world turned upside down, but with the help of a female pirate and an aristocratic scion whose loyalties are with the revolution, he strives to become a critical component of General Washington's earliest spy network. Will his drive to redemption clear his slate?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 31 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.