/story/154087/touch-of-lightning-lightning-touch-book-1-excerpt-first-4-chapters/toc
Touch of Lightning (Lightning Touch Book 1) - Excerpt: First 4 Chapters | Penana
arrow_back
Touch of Lightning (Lightning Touch Book 1) - Excerpt: First 4 Chapters
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Touch of Lightning (Lightning Touch Book 1) - Excerpt: First 4 Chapters
Susan McKenzie
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

*** This is the first 4 chapters as a sample, similar to what you'd find on Amazon, posted here for you to see if you like the story and my writing before committing to paying for it. ***


A dangerous job. A mining disaster. A declaration of love that may have come too late.

Her job in a space station requires nerves of steel and a cold heart, but Lennina is paralyzed with fear for the life of her work partner each time there’s an earthquake on the planet’s surface. Her jealous boyfriend accuses her of having an affair with him and turns to violence when she denies it.

Bruised and broken, she ends the relationship. Then when a quake traps miners underground, she discovers her work partner means more to her than life itself.

As a new telepathic ability manifests itself, can Lennina use it to save the man she loves?

TOUCH OF LIGHTNING is an exciting first book in the Lightning Touch Series that will transport sci-fi and paranormal fans to a distant space station, filled with suspense, danger, and romance. If you like reading stories about low-spice relationships with a slow-burn forbidden love and sassy, witty banter, you’ll love this friends-to-lovers sci-fi adventure with a HEA.

© Susan McKenzie. All rights reserved.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.